Saturday

Bengals at Titans (-2.5 o/u 46) 430PM ET on CBS

49ers at Packers (-5.5 o/u 47) 815 ET on FOX

Sunday

Cardinals/Rams at Bucs (TBD) 3PM ET on NBC

Bills at Chiefs (-2 o/u 53.5) 630PM ET on CBS

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

A lot of dline highlights so far for both teams, Chase with a nice catch and run.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2022, 07:35:21 PM
ryan tannehill....woof

He did have one of the nicest passes you'll ever see on the Brown TD. Other than that... not good.

PhillyPhreak54

Tannehill is a bum

What an brutal game. They sacked Burrow NINE TIMES and lost

MDS

jimmy g looking extra stiff like tonight

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he wants to throw a pick six bad.

Packers need to score here. Finally home to see some game time while chillin

SD

GB is only targeting one receiver the entire game...can't imagine why that's not working

Rooting for niners/bengals sb rematch

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal.

Missed Adams by an inch
Had Deguara wide open but got sacked
And now a blocked punt for a TD

Tied 10-10

MDS

aaron rodgers has had some playoff duds but this...wow

SD

If the Rams can knock off the Bradys the niners are sb bound

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 22, 2022, 11:10:01 PM
If the Rams can knock off the Bradys the niners are sb bound

Niners are a tough out even for the Bucs I think. Let's see about these key guys who were all limping around at the end.

MDS

all time gag by green bay....gotta think this is it for rodgers and with how bad love looks this might be it for the packers for a while (womp womp)

jimmy g was awful awful awful and they couldnt put anything together

SD

He'll never get the accolades but Deebo should be in the league mvp talk