St. Louis Tickets

Started by DH, May 28, 2008, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Need a few extra. Definitley one, maybe more.

DH

Still need a few if anyone has some...

dis12

saw this in an online ticket ad:
QuoteNOTE:  tickets are intended for fans of the Philadelphia Eagles ONLY.  everyone that bids on this auction agrees to pay 4 times the amount of the final auction price -- HOWEVER, fans of the philadelphia eagles will receive an instant rebate (thus having to only pay the final auction price + shipping).  if you are not a fan of the philadelphia eagles or do not intend to be a fan of the philadelphia eagles on gameday or do not intend to fill the seats w/ people who are and will be fans of the philadelphia eagles on gameday, you agree to pay 4 times the final auction amount up front (+ shipping) as you are deemed ineligible for the rebate.  my advice to you is to simply find another auction if you are not or do not intend to be a fan of the philadelphia eagles on gameday as it will be a much cheaper option.  if you lie and pose to be a fan of the philadelphia eagles for purposes of receiving the instant rebate, you agree to pay 6 times the final auction price in which i have 90 days after the date of the event to excercise my right and collect on your debt which must be payable within 3 business days after i have notified you.  if you do not agree to these terms, please do not bid.  consider your bid a legally binding agreement to these terms and conditions.

quite simply - i am an eagles fan, and since i can't make it to the game, i want fellow eagles fans to enjoy my seats in my absence and cheer for the team i would have initially cheered for.  i think that's reasonable.

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Seabiscuit36

he should have put, if you lie about being an eagle fan, and you sit in these seats, i have informed everyone around you that they are to welcome you to Philly
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons