Week 15 - Seattle: Jalen Flu Game?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 17, 2023, 09:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Devonta would still be running

JFC Jalen

QB Eagles

The special teams guys are the only ones who can tackle

PhillyPhreak54

Sydney Brown tackles like a quadriplegic

Diomedes

I actually like that PI on Bradberry
Saved more yards to prevent the catch than to eat the penalty in that spot

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

No you don't get the timeout back Pete

Jesus Christ

MDS

seattle could be up if pete wasnt such an old bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Unfortunately this is now typical of a bomb to Quez.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

it doesnt really matter

they are broken, the qb is abysmal and sirianni has zero clue what hes doing

just end this charade
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Shouldn't have been close, but i have to admit that was a couple of epic catches by Seattle.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles