Week One - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 06, 2022, 12:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

has nathaniel hackett ever watched a football game before

that was comically atrocious
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That little weasel Russ gets some blame too. He played like shtein.

Howevaaaa

You have to let him make a play on that 4th down.

Other than Urban's disastrous 3/4th's of a season in JAX and Pete not handing the ball to Marshawn in the SB I ain't never seen shtein like that before. And that includes some realllllly zesty coaches in my years of watching football.

Richie Kotite knows better than that fargin guy.

MDS

in the moment he settled for a 63 yard fg like it was a chip shot...then after the game doubled and tripled down on it like oh yea we got to where we wanted, that was our plan all along

in the history of the sport theres been like 3 kicks that long or longer. good plan NATHANIEL

on the bright side it knocked like 30 more people outta bullet survivor
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

blow me - i was one of them

will root for their demise all season. Hope Hackett ends up living in a cardboard shack on the street

QB Eagles

The overall clock management was atrocious but the decision to kick only reduced their chances of winning by 10-15%. They were already very likely going to lose so it didn't stand out to me as being worse than any other coach farging up the clock.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2022, 04:25:55 PM
blow me - i was one of them

will root for their demise all season. Hope Hackett ends up living in a cardboard shack on the street

20% of the 4-0 bullet pickers this week are on this here messaging board

PhillyPhreak54

Nice - Yeah I saw havas was up there

I went 3-1