The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the big difference is that houston is a bogus "city"....much of their population is not city but suburbs...where as chicago is a true metropolis

houston claims 656 sq. miles as their 'city"

chicago claims 228
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Texas Wins.  Guns win. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Tomahawk

The point of the picture is empirical evidence shows a causal relationship between cold weather and murder. Isn't it cold in Philly too? Start shooting, fatties.

PhillyPhreak54

Houston sucks. Havas is right - this place is a fraud. shtein is spread out everywhere

reese125

Tomahawk

6" of snow fell yesterday/last night. Since it's supposed to be 40 degrees (F) tomorrow, I'm not shoveling.

Seabiscuit36

I drained the snow blower after the last storm bust, and took the snow plow off the tractor. I'm with you t-hawk.  F this snow.  Let it melt
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Been snowing here all morning. Ground is almost completely covered, but you can see some taller grass poking through. 

Tomahawk

We got so much rain last night, I had to take the day off to go clean up the basement 'cause the motherfarging sump pump fried its motor trying to keep up. Some of Chicago's suburbs canceled school because of how much it rained....never heard of that one before.

Rome

We had 3.5 inches of rain between 5 & 6 this morning.   It was teeming down so hard, I actually woke up out of a sound sleep.  Clear as a bell out now, though.    We really needed the rain because we started getting brush fires again, and that's never a good sign around these parts.

Seabiscuit36

It's time to move out of Moore, OK

Sgt PSN

Should probably change the name of their town to Less.

SD

Late May and it feels like Fall. More Global warming fail.

PhillyPhreak54

No global warming here....high 80s with swamp ass inducing humidity. Just like it always is in late May.

Geowhizzer

Want warming?  Come on down to the Swamp.