The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

On the other side of the spectrum, my furnace decided to stop working overnight. It's 46 degrees inside.

reese125

Dill-gas or electric? I helped Tomahawk with his. There's a very easy fix.

Tomahawk

Quit patting yourself on the back, hero.

Sgt PSN

I'll wait for Havas to confirm or deny.

SunMo

sounds like overnight the model they were using reduced accumulation significantly.  should be reduced amounts this afternoon.  Boston gonna get farged up though
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

We're looking at a dusting, and just winds/rain out near Aberdeen.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on February 07, 2013, 08:27:30 AM
sounds like overnight the model they were using reduced accumulation significantly.  should be reduced amounts this afternoon.  Boston gonna get farged up though

The original call for my place was about 5".  Gotta say, my 1st winter living back in PA has been rather disappointing with the snow fall.  We've been getting all these annoying dustings with maybe an inch or 2 about (at most, sometimes less than that) once or twice a week for the last month.  I want at least 1 legit winter storm. 

PhillyPhreak54

Its been like that the last few years...the area hasn't seen much snowfall in about 3yrs. There was a little when I was there last year and this year but not much

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

That's more like it. I'm just bit west of Hazleton. Bring it on!

PhillyPhreak54

Wish I was back home for a blizzard. Miss that shtein

Sgt PSN

I was here over xmas/new years in 2010/11 for that blizzard that postponed the Eagles/Vikes game until a Tuesday.  Was supposed to fly out Monday but the airport was closed and we ended up staying an extra week.  At least I got to see Joe Webb. 

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN