The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote"The governor is ill-advised and misinformed." - Atlantic City Mayor Langford

Fight!

PS - maybe this has been mentioned, but Uncle Mittens said he wants to tour AC tomorrow

ice grillin you

brooklyn borough president on cnn right now....might be the most jewish sounding person of all time....his name is marty markowitz btw
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2012, 10:54:04 PM
on what phone? i aint pay the phone bill in months. i call on ma girls phone but cant get through!

Find a neighbor or one of the idiots walking around and use theirs.

Diomedes

People had more than enough warning to walk the farg out if they had to.  My bleeding heart is not exactly flooded with sympathy for anyone who got caught in this storm.

100 thousand completely helpless people because they are poor, jesus christ.  There are worse things than being poor.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

They had it coming, AMIRITE?!?

Diomedes

Damn straight.  Build your shtein on sand at the ocean, this is what happens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

SD

Good news is the trampoline is fine, bad news is my aluminum siding is farged:

Diomedes

worse news still:  crumbling asbestos siding underneath the blowed-up aluminum siding

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on October 30, 2012, 06:59:40 AM
People had more than enough warning to walk the farg out if they had to.  My bleeding heart is not exactly flooded with sympathy for anyone who got caught in this storm.

lolz

Quote100 thousand completely helpless people because they are poor, jesus christ.  There are worse things than being poor.

Also, I agree completely with the entire post. This storm has been on the radar for a farging week now.  If you are a moderately intelligent person, you packed your shtein and headed out of town. If not, you did the world a favor by letting the ocean devour your dumb ass.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on October 30, 2012, 08:02:01 AM

The other good news is that you rent and aren't responsible for the damage. Hopefully your landlord/lady is paid up to date with their insurance.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 30, 2012, 08:59:07 AM

lolz

Quote100 thousand completely helpless people because they are poor, jesus christ.  There are worse things than being poor.

Also, I agree completely with the entire post. This storm has been on the radar for a farging week now.  If you are a moderately intelligent person, you packed your shtein and headed out of town. If not, you did the world a favor by letting the ocean devour your dumb ass.

They named the shtein Frankenstorm. How's a person to take that seriously? I would've gotten a bowl and milk hoping it rains a mixture of the delicious Boo Berry and Frankenberry cereals.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 30, 2012, 09:00:57 AM
Quote from: SD on October 30, 2012, 08:02:01 AM

The other good news is that you rent and aren't responsible for the damage. Hopefully your landlord/lady is paid up to date with their insurance.

She is and she's on it

hbionic

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 30, 2012, 09:08:12 AM

They named the shtein Frankenstorm. How's a person to take that seriously? I would've gotten a bowl and milk hoping it rains a mixture of the delicious Boo Berry and Frankenberry cereals.

This is probably the post of the year. Congratulations She-Hawk.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 30, 2012, 09:08:12 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 30, 2012, 08:59:07 AM

lolz

I notice you conveniently left out Count Chocula. Racist.