The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Rome, you and SD are talking about the same person?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

here's the webcam at Fish Tales in Ocean City, MD

http://ocfishtales.com/webcam.cfm
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

love me some fishtales...one of my favorite bars anywhere

cant believe how good the reception is on that webcam....youd think it wouldnt be working at all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on October 29, 2012, 06:34:50 PM
missing something SD?

hahahaha

My mom sent that to me earlier. Think I'm in the clear, the trampoline doesn't seem to be moving much.

SD

Been telling my land lord for months to fix the siding on the front of my house. Now it's flying down the road.

SD

Quote from: SD on October 29, 2012, 06:47:56 PM
missing something SD?

hahahaha

My mom sent that to me earlier. Think I'm in the clear, the trampoline doesn't seem to be moving much.

Might have spoken too soon, it's pushing up against the fence hard. If it's there in the morning I think I'm safe.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

missing something SD?

Hahaha I just saw that in twitter and thought about SD

PhillyPhreak54

re: people who aren't evacuating

If they had their own means to leave and chose not to, enjoy death and hopefully your family gets your body back.

If they're too poor to get out then I have no real sympathy either. Call the goddamn city or police and say "I wanna get out of here". This is 2012 where means are readily available to get out if you desire. It's not 1863 for chrissakes.

When Ike hit here in 2008 some hardasses chose to ride it out on Galveston island. They found their bodies about 20 miles away.

MDS

and theres the staunch republican j we all pretend doesnt exist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lived in texas for way to long....youll be with him soon enough

MDS

never

if i ever say or write anything like that you have permission to cut off my shaft
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol that ain't no right wing shtein - its common sense

MDS

so the poor people who have no money and no car should have called the government (1800-helpme?) and some state employee would have come, picked them up, and put them up in a hotel?