Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

true sign of the apocalypse: wawa's closing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Holy shtein what an insufferable douchebag Chris Christie is. 

Basically he said "I told you so" to people who refused to leave.  That's nice, you fat disgusting pile of shtein.  What about people who couldn't leave because they didn't have the ability to get out?

God I hope he dies on fire.

Diomedes

I'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 had ample opportunity to get out.  I do not think we should risk lives saving people who could have evacuated, were told to do so, and did not. Fine, it's America, you can stay.  But we ain't coming in after you once shtein gets ill.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on October 29, 2012, 05:55:05 PM
I'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 had ample opportunity to get out.  I do not think we should risk lives saving people who could have evacuated, were told to do so, and did not. Fine, it's America, you can stay.  But we ain't coming in after you once shtein gets ill.

I agree with all of this but if you actually heard the fat buffoon you'd know what Rome was talking about. He phrases thing like an angry bitter icehole would.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 29, 2012, 05:55:05 PM
I'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 had ample opportunity to get out.

youd lose....atlantic city for example has an incredibly poor population

Munson

The funny part is he was all pissy at the Atlantic City mayor for telling his citizens to stay in the Atlantic City shelters instead of evacuating....I thought the local governments always knew best, tubby
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Exactly.  The northern part of the city is a shteinhole.  There's newer construction but the Inlet is one of the worst ghettos you've ever seen.  But other than poor people, there's old folks who simply can't go anywhere.  And the tone in his voice is what riled me up.  He has absolutely no compassion for anyone and he deserves a double tap to the back of the head as a result.

SD

Easily the best part of the storm:

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 29, 2012, 06:05:39 PM
Exactly.  The northern part of the city is a shteinhole.  There's newer construction but the Inlet is one of the worst ghettos you've ever seen.  But other than poor people, there's old folks who simply can't go anywhere.

just jump in your gassed up suv and go stay at your vacation home in the poconos people.....JESUS

Diomedes

I have no idea what the Governor said, and I don't care.  I imagine him talking to the people who stayed in their beach houses.

Ghetto dwellers who couldn't get out is a different matter.  Blah blah blah.  farg them too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

The eye is literally over Sea Isle City right this minute.

WTF

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 29, 2012, 06:13:20 PM
The eye is literally over Sea Isle City right this minute.

WTF

Jodi got farged up and that was noonish...haven't heard from her since.

Rome

She's stuck at the NJSP barracks on the A.C. Expressway.  I texted her but she's not getting back to me.  They lost everything on that ground floor condo of theirs.   Just awful.

DH

jesus christ that sucks..