The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Katia is going to do exactly what Irene did only it's going to get caught up by a front and get pushed out to sea.

Book it.

Sgt PSN

I tried, but bodog won't give me any action on it. 

Susquehanna Birder

Crazy line of pouring rain and lightning driving up the middle of the state right now. Looks like it's feeding off of the stuff that TS Lee is spewing out.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 02, 2011, 05:57:01 PM
Katia is going to do exactly what Irene did only it's going to get caught up by a front and get pushed out to sea.

Book it.

Winner.

Susquehanna Birder

Crazy flooding in the middle of PA. Close to Agnes levels.

SD

I work on Wissahickon Ave in Germantown, have to take the Fox street exit to get there. Mud slides and flooding forced them to close the Roosevelt Blvd, so everyone had to take alternate routes. I tried going down Hunting Park but traffic was ridiculous. Took a couple back streets to make my way over to work. If you're familiar with the city you know the neighborhoods around those areas are pretty much as bad as it gets. I'm on a side street and I see this tall, fat, black chick on a corner. She looks to be in her late teens early 20's. She's got her pants down to her ankles, her g-string down near her thighs, and her hand up her kooch.  I have no idea what she was doing but it made for an entertaining morning commute. That and almost getting into an accident with some icehole who decided to try to pass me on the left while I was trying to make a left turn...he actually tried to swerve around me into oncoming traffic.

Diomedes

edit:  nm

flooring=flooding
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2011, 06:16:12 PM
edit:  nm

flooring=flooding

Gotta love autocorrect on the ipad.

MDS

hey SD i used to deliver to your building when i worked as a pizza boy

lunch hour always has a mass order over there. it seemed like 55% of the building uses lunch as a elongated smoke break, too.

this is all.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2011, 07:49:45 PM
hey SD i used to deliver to your building when i worked as a pizza boy

lunch hour always has a mass order over there. it seemed like 55% of the building uses lunch as a elongated smoke break, too.

this is all.

Which pizza shop? There are some really good ones around that way that deliver. The lunch truck that parks out there isn't bad either.

I only get a 30 minute lunch break...shortest 30 minutes of my day.

MDS

it was called couch tomato

i made 7.25/hr plus tips which wasnt all that bad for a job an illegal immigrant could do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Never heard of it but we order sandwiches from this place called 'Brothers' which is really good.

MDS

its on main st in the yunk

evidently a while after i left the mexicans in the kitchen walked out in the middle of a shift over pay or whatever. the next day new mexicans were there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2011, 06:16:07 PM
and I see this tall, fat, black chick on a corner. She looks to be in her late teens early 20's. She's got her pants down to her ankles, her g-string down near her thighs, and her hand up her kooch. 

lolol WTF?

ice grillin you

big ass hail at the cribbo right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous