The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 18, 2011, 07:38:01 PM
72 degrees today.

44 with wind chills in the 20s tomorrow.

60 and rain on Monday

30 and snow on Tuesday.

WTF?  Jesus h Christ.   I had to fly to Chicago two weeks ago to encounter climate changes like that.  Left HNL on a Tuesday, 80 degrees.  Landed in Chicago that night and was kicked in the groin with -5.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyGirl

Today through tomorrow.

From his page:

QuoteA winter storm responsible for heavy snow in the midwest will continue to bring accumulating snow to portions of the Mid Atlantic & Northeast today. This morning's first batch which brought snow to NYC this morning will draw to a close while a new wave will bring more accumulating snows south by DC, Baltimore, and Philly tonight. By the end of the President's Day Storm, expect storm totals of 4-8" around NYC and Baltimore, and 3-6" in around DC and Philly.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Driving a 26foot U-haul Saturday over the Chesapeake City bridge was fun.  I've never struggled that much to keep a vehicle in the lines. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

ive got nickel-size snowflakes falling here now

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Went from thunder lighting and pouring rain, to extreme wind, to sun, back to extreme wind. There was a huge bang earlier that sounded like a car crash, but I guess it was some Comcast line or something that took a shtein.

Sgt PSN

It's been windy as anything out here the last couple of days.  Supposed to get rain today and possibly some snow tomorrow. 

PhillyGirl

Auntie Em Auntie Em!

I just chased my Flyers hat down the farging street.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 25, 2011, 05:05:40 PM
Auntie Em Auntie Em!

I just chased my Flyers hat down the farging street.

what mile were you on?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

wasn't running lol...that wind would have thrown me down the street.

I was just getting into my car.

Sgt PSN

So you drove after it?  That's kind of lazy, isn't it?

Susquehanna Birder

She wasn't driving, she was in the car seat.

Munson

The wind did this yesterday...

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds