The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

This is not a good havas day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on February 04, 2011, 03:52:54 PM
I'd rather live in ff's basement

No basement. You can have the yard. But not the back fenced area. The soggy side yard. Yours.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on February 04, 2011, 04:43:41 PM
You care way too deeply about the stupidest shtein.

The guy wants to show pics of a lot of snow where be lives--who cares? Did you not post a pic of your townhome with a lot of snow last year? Right.

key words last year and almost two feet more snow and in the middle atlantic....hes posting pictures of snow in chicago...thats wild man

next thing you know phreak will be posting pictures of oil wells
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I should go down to that toxic dump called Texas City and snap a few of the BP and Conoco refineries. What a shteinhole, that place.

I went out to the store awhile ago - surface streets are fine and have been since about 0930 - but they still have the beltway shut down.

phillymic2000

You mean it doesn't snow out where you live holy hell. I thought we use to call them Noreastern's growing up.

TexasEagle

Chicago is a farging AWESOME place to live...except for the winters. Those damn wind tunnels they call downtown are ridiculous. It's one place I'd gladly live again. The city rules! It's just crazy expensive like any major city would be.

phillymic2000

Quote from: TexasEagle on February 04, 2011, 09:07:48 PM
Chicago is a farging AWESOME place to live...except for the winters. Those damn wind tunnels they call downtown are ridiculous. It's one place I'd gladly live again. The city rules! It's just crazy expensive like any major city would be.

We lived in the western suburbs (wheaton, batavia and naperville) for about 14 years. Then we moved about 85 miles west to the sticks! still close enough for a day trip, the kids love it and so do we. Great town, except for Soldier field parking what a cluster farg!!

Diomedes

I've only been to Chicago once but it was like going to San Francisco the first time...obviously a great city you could spend a few lifetimes in.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on February 04, 2011, 09:33:57 PM
I've only been to Chicago once but it was like going to San Francisco the first time...obviously a great city you could spend a few lifetimes in.

Yep Dio, an amazing city! Tons of stuff to do and culture out the ass! during the summer we make a point to go downtown about once a month. I was in San fran as a teenager, we drove from San Diego to San fran on rt. 1. Cant wait to do that trek with my family, crazy beautiful in Cali!

TexasEagle

When I was still in school in Chicago (went to school right in downtown, was fun but it sucks being a poor college student in the heart of a major city) had a friend that was from out in Naperville. Nice little suburb out there. I really miss the Taste of Chicago. And Giordano's pizza... I'll give a finger for one of those right now.

San Fran was nice too. Was out in Cali for a few months a couple years back. Would love to get out there again. I don't think I saw a single overcast sky the entire time I was there. Absolutely gorgeous state. It's the only place I've ever seen a loaf of generic bread where $5.00 was considered cheap.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Ha. That was fairly awesome.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty