The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

MDS

there is some slight frost on the ground and it appeared to flurry and/or ever so slightly sleet last night

and with that...highways were shutdown, schools were closed and everyone thought they were going to die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

my usual route home, IDOT stopped plowing to get I-39 open. This was 12 hrs after the storm was over.

our transportation department.

it took us almost 3 hours to get into the freakin transportation yard.

We had to fight to get out of our maintenance shop every time we came back to chip the ice and snow off our windshields and radiators!!

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on February 04, 2011, 12:46:58 PM
there is some slight frost on the ground and it appeared to flurry and/or ever so slightly sleet last night

and with that...highways were shutdown, schools were closed and everyone thought they were going to die

Thats Awesome! :-D i'm sure you loved the crazines, actually knowing what a major winter storm looked like. People didnt really think this one was going to be bad around here. You always here the hype, but this one kicked the shtein out of us!

ice grillin you

no one cares about chicago and they really dont care about texas...both of you shut the farg up and move east

95 corridor - wash dc to maine
thats it
thats the list
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 04, 2011, 02:20:56 PM
no one cares about chicago and they really dont care about texas...both of you shut the farg up and move east

95 corridor - wash dc to maine
thats it
thats the list

i enjoy coming home to Philly a couple times a year, but I LOVE where i live. Sorry its too MA for you, but i'm happy so  :flipoff i hope that Euro model is correct and you iceholes get buried!

PhillyPhreak54

What's going to be funny is when Havas catches a transfer to Dubuqe Iowa or something like that.

ice grillin you

phillymic2000

MDS

Lol @ maine

I'd rather live in ff's basement
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt wanna live in maine but its awesome

i dont even wanna THINK about texas

and phillymic you know that we got (2) storms last year much bigger than what you got this week....the wind is what made the difference for you...so you can stop posting stupid pics of snow

rjs246

Those pics are actually pretty awesome. Much better than actually having to deal with snow.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 04, 2011, 04:00:34 PM
i wouldnt wanna live in maine but its awesome

i dont even wanna THINK about texas

and phillymic you know that we got (2) storms last year much bigger than what you got this week....the wind is what made the difference for you...so you can stop posting stupid pics of snow

Yes the only reason i know is because you blabber on and on about weather models that you look at. The wind did make this storm. I've never seen 6-12' high drifts that go on and on. So excuse me for taking pics during the aftermath. And I was in Philly for the 96 blizzard, my wife and i returned from our honeymoon 2 days before it. Fargin a! went from Hawaii to what was it 33" of snow?

ice grillin you

pictures dont show wind or drifting show...like things dont move in pictures...just sayin

reese125

You care way too deeply about the stupidest shtein.

The guy wants to show pics of a lot of snow where be lives--who cares? Did you not post a pic of your townhome with a lot of snow last year? Right.