The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

i hate when CO2 gets pored
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

especially by craigslist masseuse chicks.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 12, 2011, 01:26:57 PM
It was 30 here this morning.

What's the weekend looking like, CF Chief Meteorologist Havas?

i only really look at the models when theres a possible monster snow heading across the country that could hit the middle atlantic/northeast

i know where im going this weekend the low on friday night is supposed to be -3
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

fat guys love the cold, dont they
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

very much so....i like to roll around and play in it

MDS

you need to spend a few minutes watching football practice in the middle of the afternoon here during the summer

i want to see how long youd make it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

1.  No way IGY is ever in Brownsville for any reason.
2.  47 seconds until complete melt

MDS

Seabiscuit36

so that huge storm tuesday is gonna be all rain
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2011, 02:14:20 PM
you need to spend a few minutes watching football practice in the middle of the afternoon here during the summer

i want to see how long youd make it

i can barely do phillie games in august

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 12, 2011, 02:41:34 PM
so that huge storm tuesday is gonna be all rain

i wont be around tuesday....but while im on vacation perhaps ill take a gander

Sgt PSN

Quote from: lurking wierdo on January 12, 2011, 01:39:12 PM
GORE IS A TYPICAL LYING, MISINFORMED, LIMOUSINE LIBERAL. In all honesty the guy has made BILLIONS spouting nonsense about a non-proven THEORY.

Religion/religious leaders have been doing the same thing for centuries.  Gore's only been at it for 10-15 years.  So if he still hasn't proven anything in, say, 2000 years, then we'll go ahead and file it under fiction and move on, m'kay? 

lurking wierdo

rjs246

Gore uses his celebrity to spread scientific evidence that is universally agreed upon and is designed to actually help humanity. How dare he.

Now if you want to mock the dude for being boring as shtein and having an ugly (ex) wife, go right ahead. shtein, mock him for his political beliefs too. But such vitriol over educating people about scietific studies, is absurd.

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on January 12, 2011, 04:01:09 PM
Gore uses his celebrity to spread scientific evidence that is universally agreed upon and is designed to actually help humanity.

lol

Munson

I find it hard to believe that people look at the science and then say the science is wrong.

Wait, nevermind, this is America. I find it incredibly easy to believe that.

Anyway, this is the weather thread, not the climate thread....and people like Lurking Weirdo seem to forget there's a difference between the two.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds