The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurking wierdo

Al Gore is a moron. He should forfeit his Noble prize.

rjs246

More and bigger snow storms are explicitly outlined as one of the results of global warming. Don't be a farging idiot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: rjs246 on January 12, 2011, 11:13:07 AM
More and bigger snow storms are explicitly outlined as one of the results of global warming. Don't be a farging idiot lurking wierdo .

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: smeags on January 12, 2011, 11:26:29 AM
More and bigger snow storms are explicitly outlined as one of the results of global warming. Go back to being a farging idiot lurking wierdo .

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

More and bigger snow storms are explicitly outlined as one of the results of global warming. Don't be a farging idiot.

sure they are

Temperature rises it's global warming
Temperature falls it's global warming
It snows it's global warming
You can't lose

Next  you'll give me some mumbo jumbo about balance and some other bullshtein. It's all hilarious.

rjs246

Except that temperatures aren't falling. So, you know, there's that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

how the mighty have fallen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

from burrito ball scratcher to luddite flat earther in a new york minute
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i blame his ex...and i bet so does he
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

It was 30 here this morning.

What's the weekend looking like, CF Chief Meteorologist Havas?

lurking wierdo

GORE IS A TYPICAL LYING, MISINFORMED, LIMOUSINE LIBERAL. In all honesty the guy has made BILLIONS spouting nonsense about a non-proven THEORY. He flies around in a private jet poring tons of CO2 in the atmosphere getting happy endings in hotel rooms world-wide from craigslist masseuse chicks.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.