The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

they just showed raleigh, nc and they're getting pummeled.  hope ff paid his kerosene bill.

also - it's 42 degrees and raining here.  yummy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It is preposterous here.  What is kerosene?

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on December 26, 2010, 08:15:20 AMalso - it's 42 degrees and raining here.  yummy.

good, that's warm enough so we don't have to hear yet another goddamn sob story from some idiot citrus farmer about using helicopters to keep his tender crop from freezing

farg Florida
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on December 26, 2010, 08:22:18 AM
Quote from: Rome on December 26, 2010, 08:15:20 AMalso - it's 42 degrees and raining here.  yummy.

good, that's warm enough so we don't have to hear yet another goddamn sob story from some idiot citrus farmer about using helicopters to keep his tender crop from freezing

farg Florida

you know, for someone who routinely bores the life out of us with tales of the workingman, you sure seem to be callous about the plight of family farmers who rely on their crops to survive.

get your head out of your ass, dio.

Diomedes

family farmers, yeah...that's where our produce comes from

Rome

there's huge citrus concerns, yes, but there's also a significant number of family-owned citrus producers in this state.

regardless if it's an evil corporation or a guy with 40 acres & a mule doing the producing, it's stupid on your part to wish failure of any sort on agricultural crops.  i expect that kind of ignorance from the "MA" boneheads here, but not you.

Diomedes

oh I'm sorry professor, I forgot this here is serious business

bitch

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 25, 2010, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:59:40 PM
Since you're the resident expert
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
any chance the game is cancelled?

I'm thinking visibility might be a problem. I know there has to be 12 days notice in advance before a game can be moved to a different time slot, but as we saw with the Giants/Minny game it can change due to weather, any chance they move this back up to 1

415 to 1, or 1 to 415, would be easy

but nbc has this game now, theyve sold the advertising and it would cost them major $ to move the game elsewhere.

at this point id be sorta suprised if the game is played...im def not driving up...id put it at 50/50 right now but i kinda i see two monday niters in our near future...eagles early start
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on December 26, 2010, 09:04:12 AM

bitch

lol

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on December 26, 2010, 09:04:12 AM

bitch

How much more serious can you be than predicting the weather, then having an 86 page thread about it.

Rome

it's only serious if we're talking about bacon, yo.

or the wire.

shorebird

snowing it's ass off on Delmarva

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2010, 09:09:46 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 25, 2010, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:59:40 PM
Since you're the resident expert
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
any chance the game is cancelled?

I'm thinking visibility might be a problem. I know there has to be 12 days notice in advance before a game can be moved to a different time slot, but as we saw with the Giants/Minny game it can change due to weather, any chance they move this back up to 1

415 to 1, or 1 to 415, would be easy

but nbc has this game now, theyve sold the advertising and it would cost them major $ to move the game elsewhere.

at this point id be sorta suprised if the game is played...im def not driving up...id put it at 50/50 right now but i kinda i see two monday niters in our near future...eagles early start

well i was way off and you were slightly less off

kind of gay they cant play this at 400 on monday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.