The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 25, 2010, 05:52:02 PM
So snow game tomorrow or will it clear by then

game time will basically be right in the belly of the beast

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 25, 2010, 07:39:45 PM
igy - leavin north jersey around 11 tomorrow..details of what to expect? 

i would imagine you will be driving in snow but nothing drastic...might wanna get an airport hotel after the game tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

lol @ pg and die-hard

are you two actually asking igy for weather advice?

worse, is he actually giving it out?

what a farce!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

any chance the game is cancelled?

DH

ease up on your lols - im drunk and dont feel like searching myself

Diomedes

whew...that's a relief

is there any doubt the other two are dead serious, though
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

When was the last time the eagles had a snow game? Mnf debacle vs. Seattle

I just answered my own question mid thought
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 25, 2010, 08:17:44 PM
lol @ pg and die-hard

are you two actually asking igy for weather advice?

worse, is he actually giving it out?

what a farce!

they arent asking me they are asking someone that can read the euro and gfs...did you think i was just winging it and making all this stuff up on my weather "experteez"...anyone can do it i just happen to be the only one here that chooses to

SD

Since you're the resident expert
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:21:16 PM

I'm thinking visibility might be a problem. I know there has to be 12 days notice in advance before a game can be moved to a different time slot, but as we saw with the Giants/Minny game it can change due to weather, any chance they move this back up to 1

Diomedes

Are we going to have a lot of snow this winter igy?

ice grillin you

reese125

hey, I broke his balls the last time he was talking about the greenland drift or whatever the farg he was talking about, but I dont even turn on the weather channel anymore.

Im now convinced he has a wind vane, doppler, barometer, anemometer, and humidity station all in tact at his house.

MDS

Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:59:40 PM
Since you're the resident expert
Quote from: SD on December 25, 2010, 08:21:16 PM

I'm thinking visibility might be a problem. I know there has to be 12 days notice in advance before a game can be moved to a different time slot, but as we saw with the Giants/Minny game it can change due to weather, any chance they move this back up to 1

415 to 1, or 1 to 415, would be easy

but nbc has this game now, theyve sold the advertising and it would cost them major $ to move the game elsewhere.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Nutter is calling into all the local stations asking people to use mass transit....says any cancellation would be the NFL's call, not the city's, but he expects the game to start as scheduled

PoopyfaceMcGee

They won't cancel.  It will be glorious.

PhillyGirl

No race. Totally disappointed.

Eagles had better whip some Viking ass today or I'll be royally pissed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen