The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Ha, I'm the same, i see snow and i think of snow parties and the excuse to drink at 10am. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

That was a tricky spot of driving I just accomplished pushing my jalopy home from Annapolis. 

And wow, people are farging stupid.  I particularly got a kick out of the idiot in the Land Rover in a ditch.   I somehow manage not to wreck my shteinbox with four bald tires, this rich farg can't keep his ABS, Traction control, four wheel drive status symbol upright.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Proof again, rich people cant drive for shtein. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

I too for some reason feel the need to to drink like a fish when it snows. Kraken has become the booze of choice when the snow hits.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

The only good thing about this crappy weather is finding an empty ice covered parking lot to do doughnuts in. That shtein will never get old

shorebird

I had to go around salting sidewalks at my banks, saw three accidents. People driving SUVs. Dumbasses don't realize that all wheel drive doesn't help you stop on snow.

Munson

Snow drink of choice=Southern Comfort
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

if this storm on sunday does what many of the models are now predicting it could cancel the eagle game...current euro models have at least 18 inches....its linear models are almost too good to be true at this point...basically showing a virtual hurricane sitting off the middle atlantic coast for 6-8 hours and not moving...if this happens there will be minimum a foot of snow from north cackalacka to toronto....just doesnt sound possible

and the gfs (noaa model) isnt on board with the euro...its rare to see two glodbal models in this much disagreement and you really van make an argument for another snowpacalypse or just a couple inches...i figure right now you split down the middle and go with a moderate event...8-12 inches?

but if the gfs starts to move toward the euro then kaboom!! look who stepped in the room
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Running a 5 mile race on Sunday. Can't wait.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on December 16, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
That was a tricky spot of driving I just accomplished pushing my jalopy home from Annapolis. 

And wow, people are farging stupid.  I particularly got a kick out of the idiot in the Land Rover in a ditch.   I somehow manage not to wreck my shteinbox with four bald tires, this rich farg can't keep his ABS, Traction control, four wheel drive status symbol upright.

did you even stop to see if igy was ok ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i think he means range rover not land rover....because land rovers are cheap and certainly not status symbols

ice grillin you

new models out...gfs and euro still very different

gfs has the whole thing blowing out to sea.....euro shows epic snowfall....whats weird is that both have been consistent with what they have been prediciting but still are so different from each other....i guess that means no matter how many satellite pics computer graphs and fancy weather crap they have...no one still has any idea what is going to happen on sunday

smeags

well if it hits i will be thankful i have a 16yr son that can do the shoveling as i watch the game. assuming the game is played in the event of an epic snowfall.

in that case i'll just peer out the front window and wacth him with a select beverage in my hand thinking, man, is the heat up too high in here ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

all i can see is that if the girlfriends move to europe, snow will happen. good to know.

DH

in what world were football games cancelled due to snow? cmon people.