The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

IGY any updates from you? Local news has us getting only 6-10 but other sites have us getting 1-2 feet.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

its still a fluid situation but youre not getting two feet

the upper level low of the storm continues to track north and east...its hard to say how fast this track will happen or if it will even continue...this particular trend has changed just since this morning

if i had to guess what youre gonna get id lay it out something like this

12 inches = 50%
8 inches = 35%
16 inches = 15%
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

good now kill the messenger.

reese125

Bucks County/Philadelphia 12-16 inches

bank on at least 10--which is still ridiculous

ice grillin you

pg doesnt live in bucks county...north east of the city will see more snow...there is such a fine line with this system...for example south phil could see 6 and the northeast 16...not saying those will be the totals cause no one knows...but there should be large discprencies within small geographical areas with this thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its supposed to be in the low 70s for the next couple of days

just saying
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the town is alright. im out covering stuff and when not im in the office so really im not gonna be much of brownsville resident.

houston is 5 or 6 hour drive from what they tell me, so maybe doing a few days there is doable. the phils are in second weekend in april. thatll be tough but ima try.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Trip has been reworked. We're spending the weekend in Browntown. Get ready, Toddy.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on February 24, 2010, 09:47:59 PM
the town is alright. im out covering stuff and when not im in the office so really im not gonna be much of brownsville resident.

houston is 5 or 6 hour drive from what they tell me, so maybe doing a few days there is doable. the phils are in second weekend in april. thatll be tough but ima try.

Yeah, come up for the Phils games.

Check the flights on continental.com; they're usually pretty cheap from Brownsville to here.

MDS

yes! jewhard yours boys and i will slam tequilla, wait until mid april, then caravan up to la casa de los phreakos for a weekend of baseball and peruvian culture. IN.

Susquehanna Birder

Maybe you can return the favor sometime, and take 'em all out for a stroll in the lovely Matamoros night air.

mussa

Well they were calling for snow all day today but it's not doing shtein in Lancaster.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mussa on February 25, 2010, 09:55:34 AM
Well they were calling for snow all day today but it's not doing shtein in Lancaster.

Its coming from south and its been snowing here since I woke up, so it will be there soon.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

It was snowing here early, then it just stoped. Calling for snow still today into tomorrow
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"