The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2010, 11:48:17 AM
I'd like to send out a big farg you to everyone out there bitching about the government not doing a good enough job clearing snow. 

farg you iceholes.  this shtein is bigger than they can handle.  you don't like it, pick up a farging shovel and pitch in.  otherwise, take your whining about taxes and shove 'em up your lazy worthless ass.

:-D wow defending the government, how times have changed!

Susquehanna Birder

Before the shtein really hit the fan, at about 8:00 this morning. Looking out the back and front of the house, respectively.

SunMo

i did a shoveling at 11am and again at 2pm, however the second one was more me being out there hoping that my next door neighbor who was snowblowing would come take care of teh area in front of my driveway.  he didn't and i hope he dies.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on February 10, 2010, 07:30:13 PM
i did a shoveling at 11am and again at 2pm, however the second one was more me being out there hoping that my next door neighbor who was snowblowing would come take care of teh area in front of my driveway.  he didn't and i hope he dies.

lol

oh and speaking of souderton theres a girl that works with clint from souderton and i told her about you and said she probably wouldnt know you because of age differences totally forgetting she might know one of your many cousins and brothers that are crawling around up there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

how old is she?  whats her name?

ice grillin you

22 or 23....shes like a year or two out of college

cant recall her name
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

I've also been shoveling on and off all day. First got rid of the 7" we got last night, then the 3 inches of slushy mess, then about 5" of snow....and I want to go back out now, but farg it. Kids are asleep, its been a long ass day. I'm doing NOTHING and liking it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

its done here but blowing like a mofo. went to bar down the street and it was off the hook. snow makes people so happy. and drunk. unfortunately 2 people died today here riding snowmobiles in the city.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

LMAO! Mussa, i sadly needed that after shoveling.  This shtein is off the charts out there.  Snowmegeddon has hit and it raped me like i was in munsons uncles basement
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Apparently DelDOT has given up on plowing. I think they called them off because of visability issues earlier, but not even the major roads like 202 are cleared off. Theres at least a good 3-5 inches on my road.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds