The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 10, 2010, 12:00:34 PM

i assume by "out there" you're talking about people outside of our cozy little :CF community, because i don't really think i've seen anyone here bitching about that. 

you're not as dumb as you look afterall
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 10, 2010, 11:53:31 AM
And according to you, smog, traffic, earthquakes, terrible schools, unchanging seasons, dirty beaches and horrendous taxes are all prime reasons to live in SoCal.

i don't think anyone living in jersey can legitimately argue about a place having dirty beaches.  not to mention that even though i don't particularly care for life on the west coast, i've yet to see any dirty beaches.  the beaches out here make the jersey shore look like a cesspool. 

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2010, 12:02:15 PM

Yes he is. Remember, his girlfriend has his passwords too.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

This is fargin awesome I love the snow. Shoveling, drinking, masterbating. Its amazing
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 10, 2010, 12:03:59 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2010, 12:02:15 PM

Yes he is. Remember, his girlfriend has his passwords too.

fortunately for me, you can't log in using smoke signals. 

hbionic

Quote from: mussa on February 10, 2010, 12:04:34 PM
This is fargin awesome I love the snow. Shoveling, drinking, masterbating. Its amazing

So, now you're not supposed to eat sticky snow either?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN link=topic=20392.msg726842#msg726a842 date=1265821565fortunately for me, you can't log in using smoke signals. 

nice try but Google has an app for that
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

quit posting go shovel some snow. 

Diomedes

35 mph winds make shoveling an excersize in futility.  I'ma have to wait.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

QB Eagles

I think it's legitimate to bitch here in Pittsburgh. They didn't start plowing until it had been snowing for 8 hours, and then they weren't able to use their fleet of pickup plows because the snow had gotten too deep for them on the roads. Thus they only had a handful of larger trucks available to do the plowing. It was a boneheaded move, and a lot of the city is still unplowed from Friday. Most of the primary roads became drivable only yesterday. There could be a real disaster if a big fire broke out, because some areas heavily populated with elderly are inaccesible to emergency vehicles and a lot of the hydrants are covered up anyway. The mayor (who was out of the city, partying on his 30th birthday) is taking a lot of heat.

mussa

You can be a mayor at 30? Man I better get on that

rjs246

Pittsburgh's mayor is only 30? What the farg?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

there's a kid in nebraska or oklahoma who became mayor at 18 or 19.  and it's not just some small rinky dink town, it's one of the larger cities in that state i believe.