The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

man this stuff is up past my knees. they say its the 2nd worst in philly history. thing is the roads by me arent in horrendous shape. granted i dont live by any small, unplowable roads, but still.

view from nw philly

and the mds bachelor pad

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Cleared my driveway around 12:00 am, and already have another 3-4 inches on it.

Weber grill

octagon picnic table

It's coming down harder than ever here, snowing sideways.

PhillyGirl

We're in teh middle of that strong band of snow that comes through before it passes and its ridiculous outside. For the past hour, its been coming down like mad.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

i think were done, or in the least its gotten much lighter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

id just like to commmend everyone in this thread over the last 24 hrs for not dropping a single global warming comment
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2010, 02:09:19 PM
id just like to commmend everyone in this thread over the last 24 hrs for not dropping a single global warming comment

YOu should see the Righties on my FB feed.  ::) :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

shorebird

This thing looks like it's parked over the delmarva peninsula

Edit: Clear skies and sunny for Superbowl Sunday!!

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2010, 02:09:19 PM

Since you brought it up... LOL

Munson

Got 22 inches here in Newark, snowed in at my girls place. I got a bunch of pictures I'll hopefully put up later tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to get out of here until tomorrow. The size of some of the snow drifts outside is amazing.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

dont bother...no one cares what you got...and fyi 22 is nothing for this storm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

lol.  munson even sucks at getting snowed in. 

MDS

every single comment munson makes is worse than the last one.

its really quite something. actually impressive. like you dont think he can top himself but then he does it.

Eagaholic

This is all because of farging global warming!

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on February 06, 2010, 04:02:48 PM
Got 22 inches here in Newark, snowed in at my girls place. I got a bunch of pictures I'll hopefully put up later tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to get out of here until tomorrow. The size of some of the snow drifts outside is amazing.

How many inches of dust on the drum set?

Man I am in trouble. I'm supposed to be hosting a SB party and as of now I have no cable.

PhillyGirl

Another foot plus coming to the South Jersey/Philly area mid-week....this one will hit up NY and Boston though, so you guys down south will be spared.