The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

so i just shoveled my deck to get a clean slate for snowmageddon so that i can document its progress over the weekend....what the hell else is their to do

friday 2:19pm

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Snowing like crazy here on Delmarva right now but none of it's sticking...yet.

MDS

nothing in philly yet. looks like were only gonna see a foot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Just started in Lanc. One beer deep!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

snowing here in northern MD.  My wife is officially retarded as she wants to go to the store, but has no idea what we need.  I need a drink asap
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

your wife got her official retard stamp the day she met you and didn't run the other way
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

It's been snowing here since 9 oclock this morning. This will be the third snowfall of 8 or more inches over the past two months. Meanwhile Massachusetts, which I moved away from to get away from shtein like this, has had less snow than usual this winter. Motherfargers.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on February 05, 2010, 03:55:49 PM
your wife got her official retard stamp the day she met you and didn't run the other way
its true, but at least she married a TARP funded banker and not some ditch digger
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Was that her only other option? Poor broad.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

I often feel bad for her, but its the price she pays for being italian

PhillyGirl

Weatherboy Weather is becoming increasingly concerned about the life-threatening situation unfolding in portions of SNJ/DE/MD including Philly/Baltimore/DC where a widespread area of 1.5-2.5 feet snows are imminent and 2.5-3 feet+ snowfall is possible in isolated portions of this region. This is a crippling blizzard that will create power outages and will strand people for many days until clean-up crews can reach them.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

fargin awesome! wish i was seeing that much snow!!!

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2010, 02:30:43 PM

friday 2:19pm

5:57pm

its snowing so hard here i cant even take pictures of it...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Just started flurrying here in Southern NJ
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 05, 2010, 06:14:40 PM
Just started flurrying here in Southern NJ

Is that what they call Camden now, Southern NJ?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger