The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

palace of wonders is a freak show but its fun.

MDS

ive been getting killed for 2 days down here with that storm. and let me tell you something, mexicans cannot drive in the rain. even worse than philly people when theres a coating of a snow on the ground
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KDS on February 04, 2010, 01:52:02 PM
ive been getting killed for 2 days down here with that storm. and let me tell you something, mexicans cannot drive in the rain. even worse than philly people when theres a coating of a snow on the ground

You've clearly never been to LA before.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 04, 2010, 02:21:01 PM
Quote from: KDS on February 04, 2010, 01:52:02 PM

You've clearly never been to LA before.

yeah, they're pretty awful.  it rains about 2 weeks a year out here and those 2 weeks just passed recently.  nothing like going 35 in a 70mph speed zone during a light drizzle.  last year when we actually got about 3" of snow, pretty much the entire town shut down. 

mussa

well the beer distributor and grocery stores were slam packed even before noon today. Not sure how all these people are out at that time of day. Guess everyone is getting off early or didn't even go to work today. Calling for 12-18 inches here.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I almost just choked on my drink. Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

that man deserves an award
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

oh man, thats how you do the weather  :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

just heard on the radio that the dc forecast has been upped to 24-32

phattymatty

nice. good thing i started drinking at 9.

ice grillin you

lucky bastich...i just now made a white russian to give the liv a little kick start before i go up to the pub

yo whats up with nats phils opening day johnsons