The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on February 02, 2010, 12:46:28 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2010, 12:34:21 PM
maybe it's just because i don't live there anymore, but this year seems like it's been pretty heavy on snowfall in comparison to recent years.   

we've gotten more snow this season than past 3 combined. whatever storm you guys are talking about isn't even being mentioned in PA as far as i can tell

because weathermen are bitches and wont talk for real about a storm until the night before for fear of getting it wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2010, 12:52:11 PM
if this one holds true to the models (we are still a long way a way) that will make two 20+ inch snowfalls in one season...id like to know how many times thats ever happened

Accuweather is saying that the models are all over the place. Some are saying it could be rain as the temps will be in the 40s. If they drop, it will be shovel-able show.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

accuweather is garbage

temperature isnt an issue on any models right now...its all about track and blocking as to how big this will be...the blocking will almost certainly be in the place but the track is a little more up in the air
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

None of this is insteresting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

did you post that from a coffee house? 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Yes. In a turtle neck. With tea. And natives licking my balls.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2010, 12:53:36 PM
Quote from: mussa on February 02, 2010, 12:46:28 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2010, 12:34:21 PM
maybe it's just because i don't live there anymore, but this year seems like it's been pretty heavy on snowfall in comparison to recent years.   

we've gotten more snow this season than past 3 combined. whatever storm you guys are talking about isn't even being mentioned in PA as far as i can tell

because weathermen are bitches and wont talk for real about a storm until the night before for fear of getting it wrong

I looked at the weather channel app on my phone. Just says 40% chance snow saturday for Lanc. The last big storm they were def. calling for snow earlier in the week. Either way I don't care. I just want lots of snow to play in. If its going to be cold might as well make it interesting
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

I get to the job site first, which means I dig out so all the trades can get in

I been shoveling a lot this year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

You must be glistening with sweat once your done right? Maybe you take off your top to cool off. The other workers rub your back maybe...then things get messy
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

mussa