The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

they're in a panic if its in rain
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Good to see South Jersey is getting rained on.  ::) ::) ::)

2 inches at least on the ground already.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

I'd rather have snow than rain. We got abut 2 inches here, but its all supposed to pass by this afternoon. Tonight is a full blue moon as well  ^-^
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2009, 09:01:37 AM
new years day hockey in a blizzard FTW

Bostons NYD forecast:
Snow showers likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Diomedes

we had an inch or so of very wet sleety snow fall between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m or so.  It's done now, but not melting yet.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

I thought we were supposed to get a dusting overnight, and I was surprised that I had to clean two inches of snow off the car this morning. Apparently it also surprised the local municipalities, because they didn't start treating the roads until well into rush hour. The drive to work was, well, interesting.

Seabiscuit36

New Years Eve i went out hunting in the morning, nearly hit a house from the snow being so slippery.  Definitely the most slippery snow i've driven in, not sure what it was, but i just couldnt get a grip on the road
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

-4 when i woke up this morning. Man I forgot how that kind of cold cuts right thru you

Diomedes

anything cuts you is good
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

somebody's run out of happy pills.

and gin.

phillymic2000

shorebird

Maaaaaan, the friggen' wind is cuttin' out there. If you don't have all extremities covered you could end up losing something!!

phillymic2000

Quote from: shorebird on January 02, 2010, 07:04:40 PM
Maaaaaan, the friggen' wind is cuttin' out there. If you don't have all extremities covered you could end up losing something!!

Well dio would at least be happy.

PhillyGirl

Yeah, its bitter out. That wind is fierce.

Forecast here for tonight.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

we're not supposed to even see the 60's again until next saturday.  upper 40's to around 50 for a high and upper 20's for lows all week.   that's effing crazy coldness for daytona beach.