The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

farg,  i just looked at weather.com since i'll be down in Chincoteague, VA but they're calling for rain.  Should be an interesting ride home saturday night
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

lol @ snow on a saturday

just awful
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

gonna be tough delivering weather. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

gonna be tough getting up whenever i feel like it cause i dont work saturdays or sundays outside of freelancing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

maybe the snow will inspire you to become literate and the waspo will hire you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2009, 02:49:10 PM
lol @ snow on a saturday

just awful
this confuses me. 

I'm pretty sure the weather does not care what day of the week it is.

MDS

im pretty sure that email was a generic response given to anyone who shot them an email. i believe they already moved to interviews, you know, talking to people who are actually qualified to do that job.

mpmcgraw

you are horrible at keeping with the flow of a conversation.

ice grillin you

Quote from: jihadist monk on December 17, 2009, 03:08:09 PM
you are horrible at keeping with the flow of a conversation.

or maybe hed rather talk to munson than you

mpmcgraw

ice grillin you

just looked on weather underground at the latest NAM model and it shows a historic storm.......has a 972mb low parked off the delmarva.....if you process that literally its shows 3+ inches of liquid.....i dont think we get 30 inches of snow but having the nam model say this is promising if you love snow...best case scenario is a widespread 1-3 feet from dc to philly with complete whiteout conditions for several hours on sat

MDS

ill bet you andre igoudalas loser glasses you get a coating and a lot of rain

ice grillin you

the nam historically overestimates precip amounts...but even if you cut it in half thats still 15 inches...i predict most of the middle atlantic from dc to philly gets 10-14 or more

MDS

thank you, hurricane schwartz

mussa

can't wait to ride 4 wheeler in this snow. riding roads ftw!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"