The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

it's a scientific fact that trailer parks are tornado magnets so you really might want to consider weighing the house down with cinder blocks and getting all of the pink flamingo yard ornaments inside where it's safe.  unfortunately, there's not enough time to save the make shift wind chime made out of hub caps and beer cans.    

Munson

Do I have enough time to piss out the window?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Parliments.. they make you trashy

and its getting zesty out now
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on June 09, 2009, 03:57:02 PM
Do I have enough time to piss out the window?

might as well.  gotta be better than your mattress. 

Munson

Yeah mrs havas isn't a fan of golden showers.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

I know this gomer pyle looking bitch ass is

Seabiscuit36

we got some dime sized hail, heavy rain, but nothing to worry about. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Good to hear. A lot of close friends living down that way this year.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on June 09, 2009, 04:03:39 PM
[img]
I know this gomer pyle looking bitch ass is

if nothing else i appreciate your passion and eagerness...but youve never uttered the words bitch ass in your entire miserable life...dont start doing it on an internet message board....it doesnt make you hip or tough or "down"...it makes you corny and a little bit like michael rappaport
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

But I'm sure when you say it, you're super cool and definitely black. All the boys in the hood love you for it.

ice grillin you

youre a 15 year old half wit from delaware so excuse me if i find it almost impossible to believe that you could be sure of anything
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

i'm sure of one thing, this thread is teh suck. 

Diomedes

we're getting a good thunderstorm right now....pressure dropped like a rock...all the curtains on the house got sucked to the screens and then POW it busted open with hail and providential downpour....farging awesome

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

What part of the biosphere do you live in where you notice a drop in pressure?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05