The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

why would you invite him if you dislike him so much? Revenge rape?

ice grillin you

hopefully mds and his boys are on some alpha dog type shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2009, 02:39:55 PM
party at my place tonight, heres your chance munson you piece of trash

who the hell would party at your place when you don't allow drugs?  don't get me wrong, i don't do drugs but i still wouldn't show up unless there were college bitches there getting coked out of their minds.  

what the hell are you guys going to do for fun?  play spin the dradle?  

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

maybe thats why he invited munson...of course he couldnt have cigarettes there either and the coke would have to be caffeine free
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

I'm taking my drinking to the bar tonight MDS, sorry.

But if I somehow end up in Philly, I'll make sure to stop by, beat you in some beer pong, take a shtein on your floor in the shape of swastika, and do a line of caffeine free coke off your girls ass crack.

Sounds like a good night to me.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Munson on April 24, 2009, 03:30:56 PMdo a line of caffeine free coke off your girls ass crack.

Sounds like a good night to me.

Just like Neil Patrick Harris.

I always knew you were a flag.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

Don't hate on NPH. He knows what the Brain Bug is thinking.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

the new place, which i may be at for 3 months if shtein works out, will be drug free

this place is gross and lord knows how many crushed up pills have been snorted here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

90 Degrees right now
89 Tomorrow
93 on Tuesday
67 on Wednesday

Global Warming does not exist.

I miss spring time.

MDS

shut up you piece of trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Every year I fight with the women about putting the air on. I'd rather sweat it out and run the fan, she loves the air. I gave in tonight. She wins.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 26, 2009, 09:20:01 PM
Every year I fight with the women about putting the air on. I'd rather sweat it out and run the fan, she loves the air. I gave in tonight. She wins.
I fight with the wifey, except i'm the one who wants AC, she would rather sweat it out.  farg that, i make good money, and need to sleep, not sweat and think about how i could be sleeping in the cold. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

I still haven't put the AC on yet this year.  Unbelievable.  It's been one of the nicest seasons I can remember in almost 20 years of living here.  80 degrees in the day and 60-65 at night usually with a beautiful breeze coming off the ocean.

I have no doubt we're going to get pummeled with hurricanes this summer.  That's usually the way it works here.

Sgt PSN

the weather has been pretty damn nice out here over the last couple of weeks.  turned the ac on last weekend during for a few hours because the temps got up into the 90's but other than that, it's been completely comfortable just opening some windows and the patio door.