The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Mine is, pool at the Moose.

MDS

6-10 for philly.

probably enough to cause monday to be crazy and most of tuesday. i was hoping for 2 feet so society would be shut down for the week. oh well. suck my meatcicle god you fargng hack.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Luv me some corned beef and cabbage. 

The grocerystore sucked ass, fargers running around like a hurricane is coming. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

on the news they said we might get "thundersnow".  awesome

Munson

COmin down good now. Not covering the roads yet.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Ain't seen a flake yet in NE Philly

Seabiscuit36

its showing pretty heavy down here in ceciltucky
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

We're supposed to get a foot here in South Jersey...and we have an inch on the ground already.

They said between 9pm-6am its supposed to snow 1-2" an hour. We're in the area that will be hit hardest.

Sweet.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

and now it's coming down, but not laying

phattymatty

i was in richmond this morning and it starting snowing hard on my way back up here.  now i'm back in dc and it hasn't done shtein except drizzle a little bit.

Diomedes

snow is comin down like rain here, perfect snowy night
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

nothing on the roads or sidewalks, but my car is nice and covered

go north philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

we are missing out on the fun once again here in lancaster.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

PhillyGirl

We're pretty much buried. Our snowfall total (8") on Channel 6 was the highest and a town about 5 miles away had 3 inches less. LOL

We're supposed to get another 5" in the next few hours before it stops...and its windy as hell.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen