The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 14, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
If the fatass polar bears need food so farging bad, instead of eating white people, they should pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get jobs

white privilege

economic anxiety

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 14, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
If the fatass polar bears need food so farging bad, instead of eating white people, they should pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get jobs

maybe they shouldn't buy the latest iPhone and instead buy food

ice grillin you

areas in the country that had at least one tornado every year since 2007....marylands eastern shore one of only two in the eastern time zone

Tomahawk

I'm going to take next Monday off to drive 3 hours to get in the path of totality for the solar eclipse. I bet if I were to look at the eclipse, I'd burn the sun's retinas instead of it burning mine.

PhillyPhreak54

I've been reading how crazy people expect traffic to be. One article up in the PNW papers mentioned this will be what they expect the traffic to be like whenever that big earthquake they're expecting hits.

Hotel rooms are going for upwards of $1100 per night (even the shtein holes) and some places have canceled old reservations so they can gouge people.

We are only going to see about 70% here

PhillyPhreak54

Harvey seems like he wants to set up shop around/over Houston soon.

I'm numb to the weather forecasts usually because they're nothing but hype machines but even looking at the NWS, which usually is straight up, we could see up to 30" of rain.

Gotta go stock up on shtein tonight

PhillyPhreak54

The grocery store was insane. People lose their shtein when storms are coming

It'll be interesting to see how the GOP/Trumpers here react if they need disaster relief and so many of those positions of the govt aren't filled

PhillyPhreak54

I need Hurricane Havas' take on this storm

MDS

its gonna hit port mansfield!

looks like itll smash not too far from where i used to live.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

This storm is fascinating me because two days ago with was some meandering tropical depression and now it has exploded to what they say could be a Cat-3.

MDS

i friended this guy on facebook 15 years ago (or so) because i thought he was someone i knew. anyway he works for the nws now so i kept him in my feed

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Yikes. GTFO of there Jay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

If Texas hasn't persuaded him to leave Texas, some rain ain't gonna do it.  He's gone native.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I looked at tickets today but of course my boss thinks it'll be juuuust fine

Dude was like "125 mph winds isn't that bad"

😧