The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this is a combination of the two models above that dont have it making landfall in florida

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Landfall doesn't mean shtein.  A cat 3 or 4 will devastate the area if it's within 50 miles of the coast.

ice grillin you

the worst part of this hurricane or any hurricane moving north is to its east....meaning if it stays off shore the strongest of its winds will not hit land

just because a storm doesnt need to hit land to cause damage doesnt mean it doesnt matter if it stays off land...of course it matters and it matters a lot

Rome

Ok, now they're freaking out.   Cat 4 winds likely on the coast.   

ice grillin you

Rome

We're out of here at 4:00 AM.  They're closing the bridges at sunset tomorrow and are not permitting anyone to leave or re-enter until this farger passes.  We've done all we can do and hopefully we'll have a home to return to when we come back. 

Keep a good thought for us here.

hbionic

Christ. Safety first, but hopefully your home is spared from any serious damage.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

You going to hang with Havas in NC?  Because you should. 

MDS

rome already told me hes bringing the romes up to south philly for some craft beer and futbol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

I don't get the correlation. You have the Lion King on the left, and a skull on the right. What's the big deal?

Sgt PSN

They've both farged your mom.

hbionic

Oh right. Well, it's about to farg a lot of moms pretty soon. The era of 'Wind babies' will begin.

Rome

We're in Tampa.  Got the farg out st 4:00 AM instead of playing traffic jam tag with 100,000 iceholes. 

Latest projections bringing total disaster for the coast from Cape Canaveral to Jax.  Ugh...

Munson

Good luck Romey.

Look at the brightside--you might finally get that excuse to move back to Philly. And also the Jaguars might get wiped out which helps everyone.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds