The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

PA officials on twitter warning people to not run their generators indoors. Golly.

PhillyPhreak54

Sadly people have to be reminded of that.

I cracked up at Philly PD's tweet showing Drake's hotline bling dance with him dropping cones to remind people to not save spots

smeags

Amazing people need to be told that
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Latest GFS model has Bucks County getting 30 inches.   :poison

Seabiscuit36

I have a protruding weather boner right now.  Picked up a sixtel of Grapefruit Sculpin IPA, a case of Clown Shoes Galactica IPA,  SevenFifty's of Petrus Olde Pale Ale/Deschutes Duchesse De Bourgogne/Boulevard Love Child no 9.  Growlers of d'achouffe n'ice chouffe and Alpine Pure Hoppiness, and two 30's of miller lite.  Should be good to Go. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbwI2-nJ0Tw
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

Sounds like a plan. We have a really varied selection of stuff chillin' in the garage, but if all else fails, we have been working on a half of Namaste for a couple of weeks now, and there should be plenty for the weekend.

Eagaholic

I have about 4 cases of Bourbon County variants I picked up this season. If that isn't enough I have 200+ bottles of bourbon/rye in the bar to fall back on.

I just saw the Namaste the store for the first time a couple of hours ago. What do yo think of it, Sus?

Seabiscuit36

Cape May is taking it right on the chin!
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

I'd give sheena one on the chin

I've lost my cold weather tolerance. It was windy and in the high 30s and low 40s last night and today and I was not pleased.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 22, 2016, 02:23:13 PM
I have about 4 cases of Bourbon County variants

I think those are beers but mmmmm bourbon

I have a strong liver and nyc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I have about 4 cases of Bourbon County variants I picked up this season. If that isn't enough I have 200+ bottles of bourbon/rye in the bar to fall back on.

What??  My liquor shelf has one bottle, which I am currently drinking, and when it's gone I replace it.  What's the point in buying 200 bottles of whisky all at once? 

I'll put it another way...I'm not wasting money spent on alcohol.  I buy it I drink it.  I buy it.  I drink it.  When I die, the kids aren't getting a cabinet full of booze, because I farging drank it all.

I mean, apart from the flagrant display of wealth, I don't get it. 

You must jest.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Hey dudes. Did you hear that it's snowing?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

What??  My liquor shelf has one bottle, which I am currently drinking, and when it's gone I replace it.  What's the point in buying 200 bottles of whisky all at once? 

I'll put it another way...I'm not wasting money spent on alcohol.  I buy it I drink it.  I buy it.  I drink it.  When I die, the kids aren't getting a cabinet full of booze, because I farging drank it all.

I mean, apart from the flagrant display of wealth, I don't get it. 

You must jest.

I think they are beers pal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

If that isn't enough I have 200+ bottles of bourbon/rye in the bar to fall back on.

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54