You guys are pretty full of it....

Started by RAIDERRED, October 05, 2005, 10:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 10:41:18 AM
Why don't you just worry about that secondary of yours....and your statue of a QB....and the fact that you let the taterskins beat you the way they did.
Excellent!

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 10:41:18 AM
Why don't you just worry about that secondary of yours....and your statue of a QB....and the fact that you let the taterskins beat you the way they did.

You have a point and it is a concern. I'm not that concerned about Bledsoe. I'm more concerned with Westbrook, Smith and of course, TO. I feel good about this game.

BigEd76

Are you RedRaiders, the Giants fan from EMB?  :sly

RAIDERRED

Magical_Retard

raiderred is a cowboys fan?

and yes mcnabb having to throw so much is a concern but considering we were down so much so early he had to throw.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PhillyGirl

How can you possibly feel good about this game when the Eagles have destroyed the Cowboys in recent years even WITHOUT TO. ANd since TO, its been a joke. Do you honestly feel that Bledsoe will do anything against the Eagles secondary? Look what they did to Moss....to Gonzales...etc. And the run defense will shut down whatever you feel the Cowboys will throw their way.

And the secondary of the Cowboys is about the worst in football right now. Go ahead and double TO and leave LJ and Westbrook wide open. Cover Westbrook with a LB, please....see how that works. And Greg Lewis isn't mincemeat either. Too many weapons vs BAD secondary = bad scene for Cowboys fans.

Wake up.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

4and26

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 10:49:07 AM
How can you possibly feel good about this game when the Eagles have destroyed the Cowboys in recent years even WITHOUT TO. ANd since TO, its been a joke. Do you honestly feel that Bledsoe will do anything against the Eagles secondary? Look what they did to Moss....to Gonzales...etc. And the run defense will shut down whatever you feel the Cowboys will throw their way.

And the secondary of the Cowboys is about the worst in football right now. Go ahead and double TO and leave LJ and Westbrook wide open. Cover Westbrook with a LB, please....see how that works. And Greg Lewis isn't mincemeat either. Too many weapons vs BAD secondary = bad scene for Cowboys fans.

Wake up.

Actually, it's the other way around. The pass defense has been very solid. It's the run defense that has had it's moments. Yes, I expect Bledsoe to have enough time to pick you apart. We have weapons now also. It's a young team that is going to get better with every game. Starting this week.

Mad-Lad

I feel a Dawk-Plex coming this weekend.

RAIDERRED

RAIDERRED

Phanatic

At first glance I thought this was a fan from Gaider nation returning. It's at the same level anyway.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Mad-Lad

Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 10:55:09 AM
He is kind of hurting, isn't he? :-D

Not half as bad as Roy Williams ego every time someone mentions the name Chris Brown.

PhillyGirl

haha, Dallas fans laughing at an injury.

Hypocrisy runs rampant.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen