The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Oops, I forgot to stumblingly flirt with you. Sorry little guy, I got caught up in the moment.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 04:10:31 PM
Shut up child. Republican is not synonymous with 'white supremacy' or 'hate'. Only the simple-minded take the extremes and apply them to the whole.

it may not be synonymous, but they sure do have a strong connection.....probably one that the party would like to sever at all costs. 

not all repubs are hateful white supremists, but you can bet that most hateful white supremists are repubs. 

guilty by association. 

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 10, 2009, 04:57:50 PM
Shut up child. Republican is not synonymous with 'white supremacy' or 'hate'. Only the simple-minded take the extremes and apply them to the whole.

it may not be synonymous, but they sure do have a strong connection.....probably one that the party would like to sever at all costs. 

not all repubs are hateful white supremists, but you can bet that most hateful white supremists are repubs. 

guilty by association. 

You first point is valid but doesn't validate your last point. What should conservatives do? Throw their hands up and abandon conservatism because hateful racist lunatics are scared of colored people and progressive agendas and therefore vote Republican?

There is no guilt by association. There are just lunatics who need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

rush limbaugh is a god in the republican party....for god sakes a man who was vice president of the country six months ago said hed rather rush than colin powell represent the party....dont try and act like these people are the fringe of the right......if anything they are the base
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 10, 2009, 04:57:50 PM

guilty by association.  

You first point is valid but doesn't validate your last point. What should conservatives do? Throw their hands up and abandon conservatism because hateful racist lunatics are scared of colored people and progressive agendas and therefore vote Republican?

There is no guilt by association. There are just lunatics who need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

there's guilt by association everywhere.  japanese-americans were locked in camps during wwII.  after 9/11 muslims around the world were accused of being terrorists.   in the "court of public opinion" these people were guilty because they shared something in common with the actual criminals.  

the republican party takes a major pr hit every time some right wing nut job goes ape shtein with a machine gun.  that's what guilty by association is.  lay off the sauce, dook.  

Eagaholic

NPR has this on the shooter.

QuoteVon Brunn has a racist, anti-Semitic Web site and wrote a book titled Kill the Best Gentile. In 1983, he was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board. He was arrested two years earlier outside the room where the board was meeting, carrying a revolver, knife and sawed-off shotgun. At the time, police said von Brunn wanted to take the members hostage because of high interest rates and the nation's economic difficulties.

See, this came from an economic not a racial problem.

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 10, 2009, 05:23:48 PMnot all repubs are hateful white supremists, but you can bet that most hateful white supremists are repubs.

true, and not by accident.  white supremicists and their ilk are a core faction of the Republican base.  if you can't acknowledge that, there's something wrong with you in the head
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I'm not going to try to convince the left-wing whackos here that the Republican party is not in cahoots with these extremist whackos. What I will say is that I love how black and white everything is around here. It reinforces my already stellar view of all of you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

You're right. Assuming that a major political party, that garnered 45% of the nation's vote just 7 months ago, isn't pandering to a lunatic murderous fringe population is completely insane.

I'M the one who is making wild accusations. Totally.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Are you trying to mount the argument that you're not farged in the head? Good luck

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Dickface.  Did I say pandering?  Or in cahoots with?  No.  Though historical examples of both can be cited ad infinitum, that is not what I said.  I said hateful racist bigots are a core faction of the republican base.  And they are.   And you know it.  And you are farged in the head.  And you know it.

head farged

rjs246

I already conceded, assbutt. You're right. Conservatives in general and Republicans in particular are all murderously racist bigots. And yes that's exactly what you said and exactly how you meant it.

Let them eat bootstraps.