The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The school's championship bowling team
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

88 year old racist anti semite govt hating right win lunatic mensa member tried to shoot up the holocaust museum about an hour ago

if you can get on it heres his website....pretty impressive

http://www.holywesternempire.org/

ice grillin you

HITLER'S WORST MISTAKE: By JAMES VON BRUNN
By Stophypocrisy

Because there is no real photographic evidence of "Nazi Gas Chambers" I had to use a painting of the imagination of some paranoid Schizoid.
Stophypocrisy

HITLER'S WORST MISTAKE:
HE DIDN'T GAS THE JEWS.
JAMES VON BRUNN
WWW.HOLYWESTERNEMPIRE.ORG

Remember, the Federal Reserve Act (1913) gave JEWS control of America's MONEY. Followed by control of America's main sources of information .

Early on, during the war-torn 20th Century, the only broadcast networks : ABC, CBS, and NBC — were JEW owned. Today, JEWS control ALL important sources of information (The major networks, Newspapers, Magazines, Book-publishing, Tin-Pan Alley, Music & Recording Industry, Hollywood, Encyclopedia Britannica, Public schools and Universities, the Catholic Church, etc.).

Bit by bit Liberalism ascended. Bit by bit the Constitution was re-interpreted. Bit by bit government institutions and Congressmen fell into JEW hands — then U.S. diplomacy, businesses, resources and manpower came under JEW control.

Whitemen sat on their collective asses and did NOTHING - NOTHING BUT TALK. Never before in World history has a Nation so completely been conquered with absolutely NO physical resistance.

Whites LOVE their Enemies.

Today, on the World stage, Whitemen are LAUGHED AT, their women bred by stronger men.

And America ?

America is a Third-World racial garbage-dump — stupid, ignorant, dead-broke, and terminal.

Prepare to die, Whitey.

jvb-88

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im watching fox news to see how they are reporting on this...and theres so many viewers calling/emailing in angrily saying how can they be reporting the shooter is a white supremacist when the police havent reported it...as if white supremacists are great people and they shouldnt be associated with someone who did something like this...thats its just unfair

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

I had no idea my womens were being bred by stronger mens. Now I hate stuff!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

ha msnbc interviewd a girl who saw it go down and she said he had a confederate hat on and because of that she thought it was some sort of museum produced interactive event or some shtein before realizing it was fo rilla

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Shut up child. Republican is not synonymous with 'white supremacy' or 'hate'. Only the simple-minded take the extremes and apply them to the whole.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

if you dont connect to the dots from limbaugh oreilly hannity beck and the power they have over these mindless repub drones to what just went down then you are a farging pos chain smoking bostonian with uncomfortable good looks hey whats up buddy

Seabiscuit36

Unfortunately thats what took over the R party
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

id say this lunatic and roeder didnt get the compassionate conservatism mass fax

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on June 10, 2009, 04:18:10 PM
if you dont connect to the dots from limbaugh oreilly hannity beck and the power they have over these mindless repub drones to what just went down then you are a farging pos chain smoking bostonian with uncomfortable good looks hey whats up buddy

You could connect dots all the way from Limbaugh to Marx if you try hard enough. The Republican party is out of fashion and appealing to its 'base' which is more conservative than the whole but still not associated with murder and bigotry. Parties in dire straights go through this. The Dems went through it in the early 80s and eventually adopted policies that appealed to a broader base of the population. Republicans will do the same in time.

It's easy to make caricatures out of the most extremes and 'connect the dots' from extremes to loud-mouthed shock-personalities, but that isn't reality.

Let them eat bootstraps.