Around The NFL - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 03, 2024, 05:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Looks like Pollard is signing with the Titans to replace Henry. Glad the birds stayed away he's mediocre at best

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1767230782777561383

Diomedes

So Swift and Pollard each just signed 3Yr $24M deals....

I'll be interested to see the other RB deals in light of these today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 11, 2024, 12:57:24 PMSo Swift and Pollard each just signed 3Yr $24M deals....

I'll be interested to see the other RB deals in light of these today.

Those deals are richer than expected. Price of the brick goin up.

In general I'd have taken either of those guys over Saquon at a way higher number, but maybe Howie sensed the market was getting rich so he might as well land the biggest talent if he's gonna pay that much.

SD

SD

phattymatty

SD

McKinney to the packers 4 years $68 million

MDS

feel like minnesota should trade jj

they are going nowhere fast and probably cant climb out of this for another 2-3 years when hell be 28. get a haul now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Diomedes

No one calls Baltimore "the Queen City."

Cincinnati, yes.  Plus another three dozen American cities.  But Baltimore City is not on that list.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 12, 2024, 12:53:17 PMNo one calls Baltimore "the Queen City."

Yeah I don't even think that's like a rarely used nickname. Just a fargup. It's Cincy or Charlotte.

PhillyPhreak54

Bummer that the dream of Queen in green died but it was a long shot bc Howie wasn't gonna go that rogue and actually pay for a LB