We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

got the 2nd moderna on monday morning...feel fine so far. slept a little weird on tues night so i might have had a very mild fever but that's about it.

oh, and my doctor's office where i got my vaccines was all over the local news here for charging some people's insurance and charging co-pays for the vaccine...which is supposed to be 100% free. bastiches.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

I think most doctors don't give a farg about their patients. Most go into medicine for the money. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Considering it costs anywhere from a half a million to a million bucks to become an MD, can you blame them?

PhillyPhreak54

Got the second Pfizer shot yesterday.

The first one left me lethargic and had a fever for a little bit but overall not bad. This one though...it feels like someone punched me in the arm several times and I have the full blown flu like body aches and tiredness. No fever yet though.

Complicating things is that for the first time in I don't know how long I have a cold.

Hopefully I'll shake it off as the day goes on and if not the. I'll go home and sleep.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

shot 1 on 4/17

at the rite aid across the street from johns roast pork
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Wonderful:

six people in nearly 7 million who got the J&J shot suffered unusual blood clots, so FDA now recommending that use of the vaccine be paused so they can look into it

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

of course....thats the one im waiting for

Rome

Covid has infected 30 million people.   Six people out of seven million develop clots, so sure, let's put the brakes on it. 

Utterly farging ABSURD.

SD

All women too...always causing problems

Diomedes

they're (scientists and doctors) so farged:

if they say it's nothing, and carry on jabbing people, they invite republican castigation for ignoring the science/being hypocrites, and get to watch people decide that Trump was right and it's all a hoax

if they shut it down over fewer than one case in a million having some problem, tens of thousand more will get sick and hundreds more will die, minimum...and oh, yeah, they'll be castigated by the Republicans for making it harder for people to get the shot

ice grillin you

nothing should ever be done with even a small concern over what MAGA will think

they will never again not be foaming at the mouth over everything and anything the other side does

perfect example is hysterical MAGA saying how covid isnt real or at best the deaths from it are greatly exaggerated and it not really a thing....and because of this no one should be getting the vaccine because it will either kill you or be used by the deep state to track your soul

but tell them their fuhrer and his family got the vaccine right after it came out and you wont hear a god damn thing out of them

everything they do is based on either racism or owning the libs...literally no other reality exists or matters...they are worthless pieces of human being shtein and should not ever be considered when doing anything

PhillyPhreak54

I have Covid.

Despite being vaccinated I'm positive.

March 18th first shot
April 01-04 exposed to Covid
April 08 second shot
April 10 symptoms began fully

My gf has it too. We believe she got it at an event on 31 March and felt like she was getting a cold Sunday the 4th. She went and got a rapid test that Sunday and it was negative. So she went too soon after exposure.

Last Friday after my second shot I really felt fatigue. I chalked it up to side effects from the shot. But Saturday I felt the cold. So I'm just thinking I have the respiratory infection she had.

I cannot describe the feeling I had from Saturday through yesterday. Never in my life have I felt that exhausted.

The shortness of breath and sweating and brain fog...have them all. Last night I had one of the brain fog events (don't know how to describe it other than I was just not right).

I decided to go get tested this morning and I'm positive. Never thought I'd get it since I was vaccinated. One thing I've read is that it may have helped me to have the vaccine so the symptoms weren't worse. So that saved my butt a little I'm sure.

Just a weird farging situation.

Rome

Holy shtein, dude.  Hang in there.  Feel better soon.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks man!

I do wonder now about the lungs long term. I'm trying to do deep breathing exercises to keep my lungs at capacity and working. Definitely noticeable. Hopefully once I can kick it I won't have long term side effects and will be able to do cardio.

The doctors at the clinic I went to were baffled. They didn't know what to say when I told them I was vaccinated.

Rather than hitting low odds and winning the lotto I win the low odds of getting Covid despite being vaccinated.