Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

j's troll is almost as bad as jamie barria
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 03, 2022, 09:33:08 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on June 03, 2022, 10:36:40 AM
Girardi fired

Can't imagine this will make much of a difference

nevermind Joe was the entire problem

:-D :-D :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I mean of course they won 10-0.   

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Rome

I got a chuckle out of Hoskins suggesting they need to play better defense and stop giving free outs away immediately after they did both.  I'm only surprised that the Angels didn't make them pay more than just a single run.

Also - they scored five in the first and haven't sniffed a hit since.  This team is just an abomination. 

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 04, 2022, 09:13:08 PM
Also - they scored five in the first and haven't sniffed a hit since.  This team is just an abomination.

i hate the maga phillies too but they scored 7 runs and won
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The fact that they didn't surrender the lead like they have 14 other times this season is the headline. 

Hoskins being Miked up was weird enough but his comments about their zesty defense and bungling otherwise was an apt description of the past 10 years. 

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce.

Now don't blow it Knebel

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that.

farg off Knebel

Geowhizzer

Ebel Knebel missed the jump again.

SD

Ring that farging bell!

PhillyPhreak54

STOTT!