Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 29, 2022, 11:09:41 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 29, 2022, 10:47:51 PM
It is astounding how bad this team is.  It's like they sit around the clubhouse and actually invent new ways to choke away wins.

They were supposed to be contenders in 2020.

its so sad that we've all done this long enough for me to remember what this in reference to

i said at the time, like in 12 or 13, if they had torn it down (it took into 15), they could be decent by 17. the 4-5 year rebuild is pretty consistent with other teams going from bad to respectable.

so none of this happened and they still blow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

"Breaking balls" - Life of a frustrated Phillies fan

Was at a large bbq yesterday, lot of south Philly fans and a guy that runs one of the suites at CBP, overwhelming opinion is Girardi needs to go I just don't know what other candidates they'd bring in. They're not a ws team but they have enough talent to be somewhat competitive.

ice grillin you

their roster is filled with fat white MAGA meatheads....they aren't being competitive with anyone and deserve everything bad that happens to them....possibly the least likeable Philly team of all time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

theyre up there...and the sad thing its only gonna get worse

think about how bad schwarber realmuto castellanos are now and remember that in 2025 theyre all still going to be on the roster making damn near $100 mil combined. el oh el
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Its like Phillies can't possibly be worse losers than they already are and then the Phillies be like oh just you watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

evidently bryce's wife is into q....which is just yes of course she is

Geowhizzer

Wait... center fielders are allowed to catch the ball?  ???

MDS

it was a pop up he misjudged...first step was back. had enough closing speed to get to it.

hes a corner OF and he sucks. i am going to lose my mind.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

corey knebel ian kennedy brandon workman

PhillyPhreak54

A smidge less hate.

PhillyPhreak54

Full blown farg off now

MDS

dont worry j, moniak is up

Geowhizzer

MDS

i want moniak to fail just to spite all the morons on phillies twitter who think hes willie mays because he had 2 good weeks of spring training...its all i got right now