Spiderman
8 (27.6%)
Batman
14 (48.3%)
Superman
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

PhillyPhanInDC

Bullshtein. You put those two fargers in a cage, and Superman would kick the piss out of Batman. farging Hoyda in a rubber suit.  :boo
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 02, 2005, 08:56:36 PM
Bullshtein. You put those two fargers in a cage, and Superman would kick the piss out of Batman.

Read The Dark Knight Returns. You will see that you are WRONG! Dead wrong.

Yes, I've read the graphic novel or two in my day. Bow to the dorkdom!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: NGM on September 01, 2005, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 01, 2005, 01:59:12 PM
Batman farging kicks ass, and he does it with equal parts intelligence, piss and vinegar. Not with non-hetero super powers.

A-farging-men.

Batman has a very metro looking tool/utility belt.  He's like the Bob Vila of superheroes.  That's gay. 

rjs246

Yeah but he keeps piss AND vinegar in that belt. I mean. Come on.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I real bad ass would carry whiskey and beer. 

rjs246

Point me to that superhero and I'll change affiliation...

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Mad-Lad

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Dude. You shouldn't be so hasty tossing around "you're gay" jokes if you're gonna keep posting those goddamn pics. Cut it out.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

trekkies can beat up comic book geeks.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on September 06, 2005, 05:19:22 PM
Dude. You shouldn't be so hasty tossing around "you're gay" jokes if you're gonna keep posting those goddamn pics. Cut it out.

Yea I know. But I can't stop laughing when I see them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 06, 2005, 09:44:30 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 06, 2005, 05:19:22 PM

Yea I know. But I can't stop laughing when I see them.

Are you laughing..................or giggling? 

MDS

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.