Alfred Morris

Pick 3, .5 PPR:

Reggie Wayne
Antonio Brown
Brandon Lloyd

Stevan Ridley
Jeremy Maclin
Danny Amendola

I'm leaning towards the bolded. I know Ridley seems like a no brainer but he's facing a D that's only given up one rushing TD and less than 100 YPG so far to opposing running games.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: reese125 on October 04, 2012, 05:38:24 PM
What does your co-partner think?

These are my other two keeper leagues. One of which I actually play against my co-manager in the big money league.

But he thinks you like smelly buttholes.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Unlike Munson, I have an actual dilemma...pick one:

Reggie Wayne
Eric Decker
Brandon Marshall
Torrey Smith
Antonio Brown

Munson

Mine is more pressing because i have more spots to fill. neener

shorebird

SunMo

Big Ben tonight vs a zesty Titans D or ride with my man Eli who has been a stud but is going up against the 49ers d?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Seabiscuit36

Need help with some trade offers. 

I have two guys who want Leshoure and Javid Best's jello brain. 
One guy is offering Dalton , the other guy Dwayne Bowe and Michael Bush. 

My issue is My WR's are pretty tight. 
Vincent Jackson
Julio Jones
Brandon Marshall

My QB situation sucks...Romo

I'm really just not sold on Dalton.  Thoughts?

Ill add.  I'm pissed that I had an agreement on the trade earlier today Leshoure straight up for Bowe and Bush.  But the dude reneg'd upon asking another guy in the league. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

dalton's pretty good, they pass a lot and he has a couple good receivers to throw to.  who knows what dwayne bowe will be with brady quinn at qb and bush might get you some touchdowns but with forte getting healthy who knows what his role will be.

and i would say farg you to the guy who renegged. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

If Romo was my only option and I could get Dalton for Leshoure, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

forgot to do my lineup this week and left dez bryant on the bench
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i was up by about 70 points before the late game last night and still had arian foster yet to play. felt fairly confident. dude had rodgers and nelson going. 90 points between them.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Annoying trend: Eli fantasy turd but reality win