2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah thats not a player...hes also wearing a polo shirt and no socks.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

How funny!  University of Hawaii's men's team is in China as well and almost had a big brawl with a Chinese team.  Hawaii players said the Chinese players were dirty and a lot shtein going on after the whistle. Apparently they're a bunch of pricks over there.

BUY AMERICAN!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

MDS

is this the way they play or are they out to get us because we owe them like 5 trillion dollars and clearly arent paying?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Doesn't matter. These attacks warrant nukes.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteTemple hoops coach Fran Dunphy will shave his mustache Thursday in honor of Dionte Christmas' graduation.

BigEd76

MDS

they actually sent a press release about that

also temple to the big east talks heating up, but the BE is such a mess who knows if theyll ever get it straight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.