The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

MDS

homer sixer fans frothing at the mouth to defend jo...gross
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

It was the Sixers' worst postseason loss since Julius Erving and company dropped Game 1 of the 1982 Eastern Conference Finals to the Celtics by 40 and Joel "sniffles" Embid got blownout by Toronto in Game 5 by 36 in 2019.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Not one of those coaches or players deserves any defending

They stunk. All of them.

MDS

1. embiid breaks his face and thumb
2. he plays very well in g3 and g4
3. he doesnt win mvp
3. he plays like garbage in g5
4. a basketball skims his face
5. he continues to play like garbage

but but but hes hurt hes hurt cry homer sixer fans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wasn't Giannis hurt last year in playoffs basically playing on one leg?  C'mon Jojo, big boy pants time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hunt

i love me some jojo but he can't have one of his mopey games in f'n game 5 of a 2-2 playoff series. that was embarrassing. losing is one thing...but giving no effort inexcusable...especially for a guy considered as an mvp candidate.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

I still don't understand how a team with momentum can come out so absolutely uninterested.

fire doc now and maybe get rid of morey before he signs harden long term then bails himself like he did in Houston.

ice grillin you

i used to be worried they would but they arent signing harden....well at least not to the super max....he will opt in for this upcoming season and then be reevaluated next summer and if he looks as cooked next season as he did this year or in theory even worse he aint gettin shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I mean yeah word on the street is they had a wink wink deal like that when the trade happened.

I'm just getting worried that harden's stepback comes back for the last 3 games of the years and he fools people.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on May 11, 2022, 04:01:05 PMI'm just getting worried that harden's stepback comes back for the
last 3 games of the years and he fools people.

well it didnt come back yesterday and they only have 1 more game, so

Don Ho

Quote from: hunt on May 11, 2022, 08:58:39 AM
i love me some jojo but he can't have one of his mopey games in f'n game 5 of a 2-2 playoff series. that was embarrassing. losing is one thing...but giving no effort inexcusable...especially for a guy considered as an mvp candidate.

Last night was a kick in the balls.  We saw it in game 5 at Toronto in 2019 with the "poor me, i have a head cold, mommy hold me" momemt but last night was just shocking.  Really was a bad look. 

PhillyPhreak54

How we feeling boys?

Game 7 coming?

ice grillin you

does it matter?...i mean you really wanna watch a sweep against either boston or milwaukee
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles