The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta keep Jimmy Butthole from taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And he's taking over

Come on Sixers quit fargin around

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2022, 09:29:13 PM
bam adabayo is a little bitch...all shook when embiid on him and puffing his chest when he scores on toby

gtfo dork

yeah I've never seen a bam look so small.  he has no offensive game unless he's on a mismatch like Danny or tobi.

phattymatty

honestly other than jojo or maxey, jimmy is my favorite player on the court.  imagine if someone chose ben Simmons and Brett brown over jimmy butler, that would be crazy.

phattymatty

markief Morris lol that's gotta be one of the more embarrassing stuffs of the year.  man got smashed then slid on the ground for a bit.

PhillyPhreak54

Plz tell me you guys say that dude full on asleep sitting court side under the basket

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Jo wrecked Morris.

Jimmy took over that quarter. Gotta keep him at bay bc he's the only one who can score right now for them

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful.

10-0 run

Keep this energy, James

MDS

hopefully that woke homeboy up lmaooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ please don't blow this

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on May 08, 2022, 09:06:23 PM
this second half will be the harden game you can feel it coming.

PhillyPhreak54

Man that's some vintage Harden there.

Him stepping up in the playoffs is a rare sight and I hope that continues

MDS

wow did not know jimmy harden had that in him

win on tuesday and THE CENTER will be on fire on thurs