The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

sked already out....monday g1. every other day theres a game until a random 2-day break between 6 and 7

someone nail hardens room shut so he cant leave the hotel
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll check the series odds tonight but Miami will prob be a heavy fave

Geowhizzer

EDIT:  Apparently a false alarm.

Looks like Alaa is leaving.

https://twitter.com/alaatweets/status/1519865246231539712

MDS

poor phrasing...hes not leaving (where would he go?)

no local broadcasts after r1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2022, 10:41:40 PM

Yeah, saw that after a few minutes. Edited the original post.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2022, 10:41:40 PM

But him and Kate are gonna do the post show and podcast!

phattymatty

LOL two months ago I would have been excited about alaa leaving but I gotta admit they've been really really good in the playoffs.  maybe its just because we all become homers in the playoffs but I'm into them now.  they figured it out eventually.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on April 29, 2022, 12:45:25 AM
LOL two months ago I would have been excited about alaa leaving but I gotta admit they've been really really good in the playoffs.  maybe its just because we all become homers in the playoffs but I'm into them now.  they figured it out eventually.

I'd still welcome a change like taking McGinnis from radio but Kate/AA have become tolerable. Kate needs to stick with calling games which she's half decent at and lay off the "Bang bang George Niang" catch phrases. Thank god she big time laid off "the beard".

Have the replay on as background, the fans and Toronto players reactions on the bench when the Sixers destroy them in the 3rd is priceless. I wish Jo would have talked shtein to drake and his douchebag friend in the green hoodie

PhillyPhreak54

Heat are -175 to win the series

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 29, 2022, 12:45:25 AM
maybe its just because we all become homers in the playoffs

we or you?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And now the bad shtein starts again

WHAT THE farg

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1520202128253493255 21&t=dMlopeUAnpn8WoP1qnZoUQ

Geowhizzer

MDS

bahaha philly sports

SD

And that elbow to the face by Siakem was allowed

ice grillin you

they were probaby getting swept anyway but definitely losing....this is precisely why last nites game didnt matter injury or not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous