The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

God damn they're sloppy with the ball

phattymatty

just realized there's no TNT in Canada which is why we've had 3 playoff games on garbage nba tv

phattymatty

doubtful because doc sucks but I hope they told maxey to take over with his speed.  no one on the raps can keep up.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice lead they're run up

NOW DONT fargING BLOW IT

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

Atta way boys!! Ass whipping now

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on April 28, 2022, 08:30:17 PM
doubtful because doc sucks but I hope they told maxey to take over with his speed.  no one on the raps can keep up.

doc learning slowly but surely.

PhillyPhreak54

We The North is pretty quiet right now

phattymatty

I quit my job today. 

Might go to every Sixers game in Miami.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

How in the farg was that not a flargrant?

MDS

revenge against jimmy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Butthole going down

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2022, 09:38:17 PM
revenge against jimmy

Don't see it but farg nurse and Toronto, drake and all their fans. Jo dominating them on their court was a great end. Bottom line is they get Maxey going they're practically unbeatable.

MDS

if you thought nick nurse was an annoying twat just wait until you see erik spoelstra

im thinking sunday for g1...night game. something better will get abc afternoon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2022, 10:09:41 PM
if you thought nick nurse was an annoying twat just wait until you see erik spoelstra

im thinking sunday for g1...night game. something better will get abc afternoon

Butler/Spolestra throw down bet...any odds J?