Which means a game 7 too

Maxey needs to go off to get them back in this

PhillyPhreak54

Still lifeless.

This sucks

PhillyPhreak54

What a gutless performance.

SD

We're on the cusp of a historic moment: first team to ever blow a 3-0 lead. It's happening

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to bet the Raps to win the series after this.

I'm sick of fargin Siakam. Can ANYONE stop him

MDS

anyone who didnt see this coming has clearly never lived here

james harden is legit horrible at basketball....i swear to allah if they extend him im done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Morey is gonna extend James.

They had no fire and let Toronto take it to them. Bad shots and sloppy turnovers. It's like if they miss shots they don't get back and the Raps run on them.

MDS

theres no coming back from a blown 3-0 lead...whole team gotta go. maybe jo too

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Raps are going to be +500 to +600 and I'm putting two bills on them.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 25, 2022, 10:47:19 PM
anyone who didnt see this coming has clearly never lived here

james harden is legit horrible at basketball....i swear to allah if they extend him im done

Right behind you!  Sixers are the lowest team on my Philadelphia Sports totem pole and now I know why.  As dog shtein as they are right now you have to believe up 3-0, c'mon.  With that said not one person is shocked where it's at now nor will they be in shock when they lose at home Saturday night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

My string of being in attendance for a Sixers loss continues. I can't remember the last time I was at a playoff win. Last night though was by far the worst I have even seen them play. Crowd was lit too, when they got down to 9 points it was randomly one of the loudest arenas I've ever been in.  Didn't help. Matisse is worthless and that's the worst defense by Jo of his career. Thumb should not be affecting most of went wrong. 

They're going to lose the series now though. Seems fitting that Doc and these guys will be the first to ever lose a 3-0 lead.

On a positive note Jay wright spending a lot of time at the sports complex this weekend. He was schmoozing around in the concourse by my seats last night. And threw the first pitch at Phils Sunday. He'll be our coach next year.

PhillyPhreak54

Wright would be a nice add but I think he stays retired and takes that sweet sweet TV money.

Also the Sixers price was -800 last night and down to -600 now. Raps were between +500 and +600 and now down to +450. I put $200 on them at +550.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2022, 10:49:34 PM
Morey is gonna extend James.

probably not but even if he does at least the super max is off the table
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2022, 12:41:14 PM
Wright would be a nice add but I think he stays retired and takes that sweet sweet TV money.

Also the Sixers price was -800 last night and down to -600 now. Raps were between +500 and +600 and now down to +450. I put $200 on them at +550.

I got +475 early on that Sixers win the series 4-2.