The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Will it help ease the pain on my brain from watching the Phillies?  Jack and Cokes ain't cuttin' it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

SD

Beal's staying put too. Think they'll trade 28 and Hill for something and that's that for tonight. Morey's not getting a Harden type deal.

phattymatty

I really don't see what moves the needle trading Hill and 28.  Might as well just draft and keep someone at 28, should be some solid guys there. 

Ben is not getting traded tonight. 

rjs246

Yeah I don't see the need to trade Hill. He's a fine bench veteran. If anything trading tonight's picks for future picks might make sense but aside from that I don't see why they'd trade Hill.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Hill has an expiring contract next season and was garbage in the playoffs. If they can package 28 with him for an upgrade it would make sense

rjs246

He was garbage after being out for two months on a new team. I'm willing to cut him a little slack. He's a vet who can do a little bit of everything off the bench. That doesn't grow on trees. I'm not opposed to packaging him up and trading him but it's not high on my list of priorities.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

He played fine during the regular season when he came back. He was god awful in the playoffs. They don't need more end of the bench players like Paul Reed. Pick 28 loses all value once they make a selection.

phattymatty

I wanted Bones but Jared Butler would be a great fit here.

PhillyPhreak54

Jaden Springer

And he can't shoot

rjs246

I just read a bunch of shtein shtein saying that he was a good shooter but I've never seen the dude play. Or if I did I don't remember him.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on July 29, 2021, 11:13:02 PM
I just read a bunch of shtein shtein saying that he was a good shooter but I've never seen the dude play. Or if I did I don't remember him.

Here's what I've found to this point:

https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1420944301966626818

phattymatty

1. win now mode. 
2. draft youngest player in draft
3. steal underpants
4. profit

phattymatty

I guess the "Morey doesn't use his draft picks" line is over.

In the grand scheme of things three low picks is no big deal but I was really expecting some type of excitement.  A promising 3 and D guy and a euro stash doesn't seem to be ideal.  Bassey could be a steal though, that dude was a projected lottery pick two years ago before he decided to stay.

ice grillin you

everything dies when it comes to Philly....just add Daryl morey to the list
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous