The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Gallo definitely has a swastika tattoo under that mohawk

phattymatty

I'll take back 3 months of shake slander for a few more 3s.

PhillyPhreak54

Shake injecting some life into the bench crew

Ok let's finish this shtein off

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2021, 09:37:03 PM
luckily for you you only have a little over two more games of them

update: 3 more games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

there is zero chance they lose this series you psychopaths.

ice grillin you

he's played his usual great D but it's mind boggling that Ben Simmons has 4 pts on three shots and zero free throws in 34 minutes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

joel has 40 on 25 shots which is...uhhh....good?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jojo was a monster tonight.

Toby set the pace early. Curry with some huge shots. Shake burying the Hawks late.

Danny Green and Ben...better luck next game. At least Young was held in check

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on June 08, 2021, 10:10:33 PM
there is zero chance they lose this series you psychopaths.

Very good chance they get swept in Atlanta but at best it's 2-2 coming home and the series is a coin flip

phattymatty

lol you are so mad that your favorite team won the game.

ice grillin you

no I'm realistic...

and none of this matters anyway whoever does end up winning getting swept by the  nets so there's  no reason to be truly mad or happy about any of this series

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2021, 10:21:08 PM
no I'm realistic...

and none of this matters anyway whoever does end up winning getting swept by the  nets so there's  no reason to be truly mad or happy about any of this series

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2021, 10:21:08 PM
no I'm realistic...

i hate this victimization thinking but its likely not far off from reality...the nets are ridiculous and the sixers 2nd best player cannot shoot

phattymatty

I'll be in Atlanta for game 4, did not know how to act in public pre-pandemic and and I'm so much worse now so will def be in jail.

PhillyPhreak54

We are going to visit some of my girlfriends family (Delaware natives) there next week and I just floated the "hey babe if there's a game six..."

And got an eye roll